- The fastest growing demographic is those 30 years old and older (used to be 25/older)
- More than half of Facebook users are outside of college
- Average user has 100 friends on the site (I have 26)
- More than 800 million photos uploaded each month
- More than 70% of users are outside the United States
What I notice from this is mainly that average age of people using Facebook is rising- which mean more NLU students are likely to be there now and in the future. People are taking more advantage of content sharing via Facebook, and Facebook is going more and more global.